Special Summer Offer!
- One week tour € 825 per person for a low beds cabin or € 790 per person for a bunk bed cabin. All cabins have private sanitary facilities.
- Two week tours € 1.500 per person for a cabin with low beds or € 1.430 per person for a twin bunk bed cabin.
- Prices excl. bike rental and excl. 6% VAT.
For our trips in July and August.
- 14 – 21 July Reims to Paris. Start your bike ride in Reims. Then to the old city Soissons. Continue to Compiègne, Armistice of the 1st World War. Along the river Oise to Auvers sur Oise. This is the village where Vincent van Gogh painted his numerous last paintings and where he is buried next to his brother. The tour ends with a stunning boat tour along the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Notre Dame into downtown Paris.
- 21 – 28 July Paris to Montargis. Visiting many villages where many Impressionist painters lived and painted. Moret sur Loing (Arthur Sisley) through beautiful sceneries to the Venice of France: Montargis.
- 28 July – 4 August, Montargis to Paris.
- 4 – 18 August, Champagne Tour. Starting in Paris you will follow the river Marne into the heart of the Champagne region. Of course a visit to Epernay, the capital of the Champagne industry, the cathedral of Reims, Soissons, Compiègne, Auvers and also including the boat tour into downtown Paris.
- 18 August – 1 September. Champagne Tour.