Feniks in times of corona
Update March 28.
Everybody is in the dark regarding the near future and corona. One thing is clear however: this wave of the corona-virus will eventually pass. We don't know when, but we do know it will.
We are bound to the regulations imposed upon us by the authorities. In Holland we cannot sail with any group. Another thing: until further notice all Belgian and French waterways are closed for passanger barges. Where it ends, we don't know.
At this moment we have to cancel all tours until at least June 20.
We have made an adjustment to our terms and conditions to make it easier for you if you want to cancel or change your booking.
- all clients can postpone their tour to a later moment this year or next year without any surcharge, with the restriction that cabins are available,
- all bookings postponed between March 16 and June 1 are covered by the guarantee fund VZR,
- if you have paid a deposit you can use it for next year,
- you can pass your trip or deposit on to someone else (friends, children etc.),
- If you want to use this possibility, please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the mean time we have to wait with our fingers crossed.
Marius van de Westeringh
skipper & owner
Feniks Charter affiliated with the Dutch guarantee fund VZR
To give you more financial certainty we have joined VZR.