Feniks & corona
Feniks 2020 & 2021
Update May 13.
Now that the corona pandemic is spreading around the world, it looks as if the whole world has come to a standstill. One thing is clear however: this wave of the corona-virus will eventually pass. We don't know when, but we do know it will. To keep up the spirits we have been working on our 2021 program. If you can't come this year, why not next year?!
We will keep you informed on our website and Newsletter about our plans.
At this moment we have to cancel all tours until the end of August and probably until the end of the season.
We have made an adjustment to our terms and conditions to make it easier for you if you want to cancel or change your booking.
- all clients can postpone their tour to a later moment this year or next year without any surcharge, with the restriction that cabins are available,
- all bookings postponed between March 16 and June 1 are covered by the guarantee fund VZR,
- if you have paid a deposit you can use it for next year,
- you can pass your trip or deposit on to someone else (friends, children etc.),
- If you want to use this possibility, please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the mean time we have to wait with our fingers crossed.
Marius van de Westeringh
skipper & owner
To give you more financial security we have joined VZR.