Bike and Barge tours
With the Feniks you can bike and barge in Holland, Belgium and France.
On every tour we show you the attractions known by the public at large, but we also take you to the treasures of each country.
You bike through the countryside, the forest, the dunes and the flower fields on your way to lovely villages, on safe biking paths. Our bike guide takes you on a tour of aboumiles a day. But if you want to cycle a longer or shorter distance, we provide you with maps and all the information you need. Of course you can stay on the boat and enjoy the landscape from our sundeck. In the evening, our guide takes you out for a stroll in town, to show you all its beauty.
One or two week trips?
You can join us 1 week on all our two week tours. All weekend stopovers are in a city with good railway connections to Paris or Brussels. So if you want to do a part of a trip it is possible. We guide you to the nearest and best accessible railway station to continue your holiday.
We try to take care of you on our tours the very best we can. We provide you with all the information you need, and you stay in a clean, well-maintained cabin. We serve and let you taste the specialties. We listen to what you want so as to give you the holiday of a lifetime.
You need to bring only your personal belongings: everything else will be provided when staying on the Feniks.
Included in all our tours are:
- multilingual tour guide
- route program with city maps
- 7x breakfast, 7x lunch package and 6x dinner a week
- coffee, tea and biscuits
- afternoon snacks
- we can arrange a visit to a beer-, wine- or cheese-tasting
- cabin with private bathroom including bed linen and fresh towels
- shampoo, shower gel and soap
- daily check of your cabin, once a week extra cleaning
- we take care of your personal laundry
- ferry fares
Not included are:
- (non-)alcoholic drinks - available at reasonable prices
- 21-speed bicycles with pannier, lock and water bottle
- travel and cancellation insurance
- entrance fees
If you are interested in one of our tours, we will be happy to send you the detailed itinerary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.